Monday, January 3, 2011

Just to document

Since I am starting my sidebar fresh for the year this is just to document the books I read during 2010

Books Read

The Hiding Place

The Book of Mormon

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Meyer)

Mocking Jay (Collins)

The Midnighters 2 Touching Darkness

Catching Fire

The Hunger Games

Forever

Fablehaven 5 Keys of the Demon Prison (Mull)

Penelope

The Friday Night Kitting Club

PJ and the Os The Last Olympian

The Guernsey Literary and Potatoe Peel Pie Society (Shaffer & Barrows)

Pieces of Happily Ever After (Zutell)

Dear John (Sparks)

PJ and the Os the Battle of the Labyrinth (Riordan)

PJ and the Os The Titan's Curse (Riordan)

PJ and the Os The Sea of Monsters (Riordan)

Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lighting Thief (Riordan)

Extras (Westerfeld)

Specials (Westerfeld)

Pretties (Westerfeld)

Just Listen (Dessen)

Midnighers 1 (Westerfeld)

The last few months of the year I did not read much at all.  I got into crocheting and that took up my evening time.  oops!

Weight loss
35 lbs from highest point of pregnancy

Babies Born
One sweet Lila June

1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Wow that's quite the book list! I want to read more off the BBC list. I agree about the Shakespeare books. Really...one?