Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Baby Blessing


We had a wonderful time with Neal's parents and brother Joel when they came to meet Lila. We went to the Jelly Belly Factory and had a good time at the parks, but the most notable event that happened was Baby Lila's blessing. My Dad also flew for the occasion and it was wonderful to have him here.

We decided to bless her at home instead of at church and it was wonderful.




(click on picture to enlarge)
After the blessing we went miniature golfing and it was way too hot and I melted to death, and we ate at The Squeeze Inn. Yummy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Darci said...

Hey Alanna! This is a really delayed response but thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm glad you did because now I am adding you to my blog list. I didn't even know you just had a little girl! Lila is such a pretty name. I'm so glad I didn't have to have a c-section afterall. Where do you and your cute family live now?