Friday, October 29, 2010

All About Lila

This girl is the cutest little girl ever.
She is sweet and loving and has the best hair

Here she is one month and has a bit of baby acne.  It was so hot she would break out when ever I took her outside.


One of the best things about having a girl is all the crafts I get to do for her.

I dusted off my crotchet hooks and I love making flowers, hats and headbands.
 In her first month of life she:
Was here for her own baby shower
Took her first bath
Went to story time at the library
Saw Toy Story 3
Met Grandma Sharleen and Grandpa Jim
Went to the park
Got her picture taken
Got loved by her big brother
Started to look for Mommy when she talks
Went down her first slide at the park with Mommy
Went to church
Learning to stay awak longer








About 2 months old
She gets cuter and cuter every day.  We have a hard time deciding who she looks like.
in her second month of life she:
Smiled at Mommy
Smiled at Cedric
Met Grandma Nancy, Grandpa John and Uncle Joel
Got carried around the Jelly Belly Factory by Uncle Joel
Met Grandpa Anderson
Had her baby blessing
Met Aunt Shanna
Went to San Francisco
Rode in the car all the way to Washington and did wonderful
Rode all the way back from Washington and did wonderful
Met Cousin McKenzie, Mady, Evie and Aunt Laura



A cute hat one of my young woman made

On our way to Washington we stopped to take a look at Mt. Shasta
She woke up after we got down from the view point.

3 months old
Mom already slacking on writing down what she did
Has the best pouty face.  Her lip sticks out so far it is adorable
She is rolling from back to tummy and gets so mad when we don't roll her back over right away.  Cedric has become very good at rolling her over that he has rolled her half way across the carpet.  She just smiled



smiling at Daddy


First bath with Cedric

As her hair gets longer it gets curlier.  It really is great hair.







Ced took this picture of us at Fairy Tale Town

Lila is a delight, she loves her brother and doesn't mind being mauled by him in the morning.
She pulls her own hair and the gets really really mad.
She loves to grab our faces and gets put in time out by Cedric when she grabs his too hard.
She has an easy smile but has only laughed once, we are working on that.

3 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! I can't get over it! Are you coming up here? I need you to teach me how to make those cute flowers!

The Elegante's said...

I didnt no you already had your baby! Congrats. Ok my goodness im not even exaggerating but she is beautiful! I love her dark curly hair and blue eyes. She needs to be a baby model im dead serious absolutely a doll!

lannie_rae said...

Thank you you two. I think she is pretty cute too.

I hope to come In Feb some time. I have been learning about my crafts on utube they have great tutorials on there.