Sunday, July 11, 2010

Florida


Every year the company Neal works for has a meeting for all their employees and they get to bring families along. It is usually three days at a nice resort. This year we went to Florida and it was the best trip we have taken
Last year we went to Puerto Rico and we went a week early we did lots of things and that I why I think we were so stressed.
This year we planned nothing and did nothing and it was wonderful!

Cedric and I spent lots of time playing in the pool and play ground




They had good food (most of the time) for us. I am a picky sweets eater because if I am going to use calories I want it to be well worth it. Needless to say I did not eat these cupcakes. The frosting was pure shorting.
Cedric, however, has not learned was is good yet.



They end the weekend with a family night. This is Cedric enjoying the trampoline.



Unpacking takes weeks, not because I don't do it but because Cedric is sad every time I make a move to put the bags away.

He made himself a bed and got his books to read.





It was a great trip and Cedric is pretty well on the flights. I had the best chocolates of my life and I got a decent tan.
Best Vacation Ever!

Next year.... Texas (family night at a Dude Ranch!)


Posted by Picasa

No comments: