Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine Craft


Cedric and have a Valentine playgroup tomorrow where we are exchanging Valentines so this is what I came up with.

I wanted to give a gift but didn't want to do candy so I thought crayons were a good present for the age group.


First I found some cute fonts and typed up our saying

You Color me Crazy!




I then cut them into strips



I then wrapped the crayons in the strips and used cute stickers to close it up





Tada!!! I think they are pretty cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

FLEUR de Lo said...

So cute!! They will love them. So you read some Westerfeld, I see. And?.... I hear you've heard about our hair-brained idea, eh? :)

N Luthi said...

i have never tried it on textured walls. my assumption is that if it is dramaticly textured your better off with the board, but they are quite sticky so they may be fine on slightly textured walls. good luck to you! i love the look...