Monday, December 19, 2011

I started this a long time ago...

Month ago I started a catch up post and I just found it today so here is two months of catch up from March and April. 
MARCH

I love that they are small enough to ride around together. Lila loves this car and Cedric is very willing to be the driver

St. Patrick's Day is a big deal around here.  We decorate leprechaun boxes the day before at at midnight when the moon shines on their box the leprechauns come fill it.  C got some growing dinosaurs


St. Patrick's Day is a big deal around here. We decorate leprechaun boxes the day before at at midnight when the moon shines on their box the leprechauns come fill it. C got some growing dinosaurs



Lila got some socks and a new shirt


Here they are in their new outfits.

Also in March we met my sister in Monterrey and went to the aquarium.  It was amazing (and way expensive).  The kids enjoyed seeing the sea otters and penguins.  We only lost one kid for a minute so in all it turned out great


At the beach, the waves were so loud C was scared and hid behind his cousin.

My beautiful sister and baby B
People who say there is not a difference between boys and girls have never had a boy and a girl.

Cousins in a Clam shell
(sung to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle theme song)


                             

This was at a park near the aquarium.  It had an old train that had a sign stating that it was not a playground.  Funny how they put it right next to the playground.



I love to craft and sew although I am not a very good seamstress. I did make these suspenders for Easter and a bow tie to match. The problem with me crafting is that laundry (or anything else) doesn't get done which is why the suspenders are holding up liners to our cloth diapers which my potty-trained-for-a-year son is wearing.

APRIL

My friend and I went to Davis to the arboretum and went for a walk with our kiddos. C loves C (my friend) and her baby. 




Here is the other C. She just moved away and we miss her so much!


                                            
The joy of having small children.


We also took a family trip to Utah in April.  Here are some of the highlights
Neal rode the Salt Lake City Marathon route on his bike and I ran the 1/2 Marathon.
We bought a new van, our little wagon died on us.  We bought a Toyota Sienna 8 passenger.  It rocks!
Spent lots of time with family.



We visited the pioneer museum while in Utah.  They had cute little kids areas, this was inside the tepee.


There was a car mat that had the original roads of SLC for the kids to drive on.



Little antique car for them to drive.



On our trip home I asked C what his favorite thing was that we did at Grandma's and he said it was watching the diggers outside.


Easter bow-tie


Hair clip to match Cedric's bow-tie

Thats it.  So much for my monthly post.  Maybe next year :)



No comments: