Monday, September 28, 2009

Do I have to share?


Last Sunday I made this yummy dinner



I also made this yummy dessert



http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/
Except I took out half the Margarine and added Peanut Butter

Then after Cedric was done spreading the rice all over the table, himself, and the floor I got some toys for him.
Then I snuck around into the kitchen, cut me some dessert, sat on the floor and ate.
You see I have issue with sharing my dessert.


Alas, he found me





Of course I was on my third helpings so it wasn't as hard to share as I thought.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Alanna-- What is the name of the recipe for the dish with the rice? It looks like something I could eat/maybe even cook while I'm pregnant.

lannie_rae said...

Nicole. It is sweet and sour chicken. It was really yummy and easy. I just used chicken tenders since they are easier to cut then full chicken breast, and that is what I had in my freezer

Unknown said...

I would have LOVED to be there and I wouldn't have wanted you to share your piece of dessert! hahaha Love the pictures and definitely going to bookmark the Pioneer Woman's site! :)